We love to fly and we bring that passion to every facet of our business
Take to the skies and take the controls of an aircraft and see what its like to be a pilot. With an FAA Certified Flight Instructor beside you, you will control an airplane from take-off to landing. You will gain a basic understanding of some of the components and control functions of an airplane and experience what only 1% of people ever get to experience.
What type of airplane will I fly?
You will pilot a Cessna 172 or one of our new Diamond Aircraft. These planes are amazing trainers and will give you a great first time experience.
How do I Schedule an Introductory Flight?
Just give us a call at (978) 298-5738(978) 298-5738 ext. 1 for "Dispatch and Scheduling", and we will get you on the schedule at your leisure where you can discover for yourself what flying is all about.
How much does it cost?
There are different packages to choose from:
1: Our "Two Hour Introductory Flight Experience" is valued at $450 and includes:
- Welcome-to-flight package, logbook, completion certificate, and photographs (a $40 value)
- Ground and preflight instruction (a $150 value)
- 45-minute flight in our Diamond Aircraft (a $175 value)
- Fuel surcharge (a $10 value)
- Take-home video of the flying experience (a $75 value)
2: Our short "Discovery Flight" is $110 and includes:
- 35-minute flight in a Diamond Aircraft
- 20-minutes of pre-flight discussion and the opportunity for Q+A
3: A Simulator Flight is $290 and includes:
- 1 Hour of simulator time ($85 value)
- Instruction time ($90 value)
- Video ($75 value)
- Pictures ($25 value)
- Certificate ($5 value)
- Logbook ($10 value)
Our company runs annual discounts and promotions on these flights to give you an opportunity to get an introduction for less.
Call us at (978) 298-5738(978) 298-5738 ext. 1 for more details on our current promotional rates!
Who can take an Introductory Flight?
Anyone can take an Introductory Flight. We have students of all ages. We've had intro pilots as young as 10.
Is there a way I can commemorate my flight?
We offer multiple options to memorialize your Introductory Flight.
- Video recording of your flight
- Photos of your flight
- Logbooks to log the flight time (all flight time is loggable towards your certificate).